Monday, September 25, 2006

Update On Me

  Well, my little 'minions', this diabetes thing just keeps on rolling along. I have been taking insulin shots for about three weeks now. At the hospital, I recieved them three (3) times daily. At home, I take a couple of pills in the morning, and one shot at night. The shot is supposed to last for 24 hours. I really hate sticking a needle in my own arm...but, I guess it has to be done.

 

           Another thing I would like to touch upon is the death of the "crocodile hunter", otherwise known as Steve Irwin. My family and I really liked that guy. The dude must have had stones the size of grapefruits! Some of the things I have seen him pick up were just amazing! Dude, you will be sorely missed in this household, believe me.

 

                      Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: