Friday, September 15, 2006

Simple Math

   Yeah, yeah, I know, I am full of shit today! It just happens to be one of my "good" days. I'm up, and not down. Now, for a simple math lesson for all of you. Some will get it, some won't. If you are among the latter group, work on it. Consider it a gift from me to you.....you'll see.

 

            We are taught at the earliest level that one plus one equals two(1+1=2). Sometimes, this CAN be true. But, sometimes it is wrong. I say that one plus one equals one(1+1=1). How can that be? Take two(2) pieces of string, hold them apart. At this point, you have two(2) pieces of string, right? Now, lay both pieces of string in one palm. Place your other palm over the one containing the string, and rub back and forth a few times.

 

         Now look at the string...it should look like ONE PIECE of string. Two(2) pieces intertwined to make ONE. The same as two(2) lives joined together to make one(1). Or, as in my case, my life was joined with another, and we made four(4)! Both of us, and two beautiful children! So, in my case, one plus one equals four(1+1=4)!!!!

 

            And who said that math was boring? Work on this equation as much as you like, you have my permission! (not that you need it!)

 

                      Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: