Friday, June 30, 2006

Women That act like Men

    You know what pisses me off? People. People who 'say' they are your friends, then turn their backs on you as quickly as they can! Over a year ago I sacrificed my position as a moderator at a popular site---a site that I and another lady helped to bring into being---for just such people! Two of those people have let themselves be known here already, and have finally managed to get under this old cur's skin!

 

            You met one several times...CoopnTuck. Bitched all the time about my posts here. The last time this person was here I learned two things. One; this person was female(her problem, not mine!). Two; this person was obviously hurt badly by a man. (again, her problem, not mine). So, she took to taking pot-shots at everything that I said here. I got fed up with her shit, and "deleted" her ass!

 

           Well, let the man-bashing begin!!!! One of her friends (also a damn female) decided SHE would jump on my ass for deleting her friend! She even bitched that this site is all about ME! Excuse me? Didn't I say somewhere that this "blog" is about an old Biker's Life????? That would be ME! Fuck, some people just never get it!

 

               No, I am NOT DRINKING! I haven't had anything to drink all week! I have had to cut back on my beer-----drastically! Now, if a woman puts herself in a man's place, she will get her feelings hurt! Period. At my present mind-set, if a woman gets in my face in real life, she does so at her own peril. I no longer make the distinction between female and male. Too many fuckin' women desperately DESERVE to be smacked! I don't think I would do the same to them that I would a man, but I would backhand the broad, that's for sure!

 

            These were people who begged me to do something for them that I KNEW would cost me greatly, yet I did what I had to do for my people. Sheesh! Some folks get screwed, and some get it stuck in and broke off!!! Guess which one I was??? So, for those two chicks, and for anyone else who turned their backs on me-----

GET BENT!!!

 

                        Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: