Friday, June 16, 2006

For TNBLONDEGIRL

  Dear Ms.

 

         I understand, and respect your position. I just wanted to say that first. Now, having said that, I would direct your attention to something called "etiquette". You can disagree with someone without making it personal. I disagree with what you said about me, and my decision, but I have no intention of making it personal. I sort of know who the person is, and I used to respect them, but personal attacks are out of the question.

 

            Several people have  "called me out" about things I have said. I consider that a "learning experience", both for myself, and them. It's really very simple; you can agree to disagree, but please, don't attack me personally.

 

                            Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: