Thursday, June 15, 2006

Have You Ever been Mellow?

 Have you ever loved someone so much that they touch your soul? Have you ever known someone, who, when you look into their eyes, you could literally get lost? Have you ever loved someone so much that after twenty years together, you still hold hands in public, and damn what others think? I have, and I can't say that the experience was all bad.

 

        Now, just imagine if that person hurt you. Not just your everyday broken heart, hell I can deal with a broken heart. I'm talkin' about a deep down hurt, one that goes all the way to your soul. A hurt that seems like it will never heal. A hurt that shakes you to your very core. I know, I have heard it all before; "don't get so involved that you get hurt". Sometimes, things just aren't that black and white. Sometimes, there really are grey areas.

 

      Love sucks, believe me, but loving someone so deeply that they can actually hurt your very soul sucks worse! I know that I am a fool for getting that involved....I should have my ass kicked. I have felt that kind of hurt. I don't recommend that anyone else try to experience that. It can suck the life right out of you, I can tell you that by personal experience. I no longer want to go on living, and it has been that way for a few months now. I wish I could change it, but I can't.

 

            Did I mention that this person had a voice like the tinkling of fine crystal? Did I also mention that I would do anything for this person? Did I mention that this person was a part of my life everyday? This person was an angel to me, plain and simple. Now, I only argue with this person, no more decent words pass between us. This is breaking my heart every minute it continues. I just can't stand the thought of this person with someone else, therefore you can see just WHY I no longer want to live. I  am sorry we no longer get along like we did, but YOU did this to us. I just can't understand WHY? Did I expect too much from my angel? I have kept my promise to you, and still you treat me like shit, like I was the one who did wrong.....

 

          Whatever you do, remember this...some women can hurt you with impunity. They might hide it well, but you WILL find it out, eventually. Just don't get too deeply involved. What I wouldn't give for a couple hits of "purple microdot" right now. Can you even find that anymore?

 

                Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: