Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Good News, Bad News

 Ok, my little "minions", the good news is that it is only type two at this point. The bad news is that I am a diabetic. That is why I have not been here for a few days. I have been busy going for tests this week. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

 

          Don't worry, though. You will never hear me say "why me"?  I prefer to think, "why NOT me"? Am I better than anyone else who has this condition? No, I am not, so, why not me? I surely wouldn't wish it on someone else! I guess I will just have to use my best weapon in this fight---the internet, and the knowledge I can glean from it!

 

         This is nothing more than another hurdle in my life, and I will clear it. Don't feel bad for me, I certainly don't. This is just another challenge that has been put to me. I have been through far worse. Don't believe me? Go to the beginning of this journal, and you will see!!! Take care untill we 'meet' again!!!

 

                 Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: