Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Way it Should Be

          Good Day to all. This diabetes thing isn't too bad. I don't think I like the part about sticking my finger all the time. I can change that, however, with a different type of monitor. No big deal.

 

            Now, on to today's 'title'. Yesterday when my doc told me what the tests had revealed, she just came out and said, "you are diabetic, come to my office right now, and let's get some things straightened out". I like that. No bullshit, no beating around the bushes like someone trying to catch a snake!

 

              My doc understands me, she knows that I face everything head-on, and she always tells me things, good or bad, the same way! That is the way it should be. This is the only way that I know. I can't stand for people to him and haw around, and not get to the point. If you are long winded, but get to the point quickly, THEN start yackin' a whole lot, I can live with that! Have a good day, and I will keep those of you who care updated as things change......or if some idiot manages to piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

                              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: