Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Music, and "How to get Banned from this Site"

   My last entry drew some harsh comments from a particular thorn in my side, so, that person, and their comments were "deleted" from this site. I am sick and tired of this person being the protaganist in my life. I have plenty of shit to put up with already, I don't need anymore. So, goodbye to bad garbage! I don't mind if someone disagrees with me, that's what I am here for, to make you think, to hopefully make you speak up about certain things. To get you "fired up", so to speak! But this person continued to make remarks about ME PERSONALLY. So, bye-bye!

 

      Now, on to the music. Do any of you listen to this (c)rap music? I can understand some of it, and I just don't seem to like it. Why do you say you love a woman, and then call her bitches and ho's in the same breath? And the sexual inuendos are completely ridiculous! Not to mention the parts about "capping" cops. (ok, so I actually enjoy those parts!) And the "heavy metal" these days is just a bunch of screaming!

 

        Now, I know that I am kind of a rebel, and goodness knows I have listened to my fair share of music. I know rock, heavy metal, some hip-hop, popular, classical, even good ol' shit-kickin' country music. Just give me some Steppenwolf, Neil Young, Beatles, Uriah Heap, Judas Priest, Kiss, whatever! Just keep this modern crap that you call "music"!!  I have spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

                   Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think it sucks that you deleted that person. i guess it's ok for you to express your feelings or opinions on any given topic, be it good or bad, but you really don't want to know what other people think if it goes against you in any way. everything here is "about you personally" i thought, because pretty much everything you write is usually your personal opinion on something. the comments made by that person were their opinions and i thought you wanted to know their thoughts and such. i suppose i was wrong in thinking that.