Monday, June 12, 2006

Who Needs a Subject?

  Ahhhh, Heavy Metal Music. There is nothing that clears the soul like that!!! I love heavy metal when I feel like shit, and today, I feel like shit. I guess  I have become frustrated with my wife's lies, and refusal to talk about what happened to her since taking this fuckin' job of hers! Silence pisses me off the most, and she KNOWS that. I suspect that is the reason that she does it to me!

 

          I hate it when someone lies to me. I get more upset about that than anything. My mother had a saying about liars...."you can catch a thief when he tries to steal the shirt off of your back, but a liar can get you killed". Too true ma, too true!!! I just had to put up with my wife yelling at me that she is tired of the smart ass remarks....quit lying, woman, and you won't hear anymore of them!!! Some women think that if they lie, then try to turn it back on you, that you will just accept it....I used to, but not anymore!

 

               I hate anyone who lies, but I especially hate it when a woman lies. It just looks bad for a woman to lie. Some of us guys just don't expect women to lie to us. I used to be one of those guys...now I have learned, and grown up. I no longer live in my little fantasy world. Women can lie just as quick as men, and are infinitely BETTER at it.  But, for my one reader, not ALL women lie to their men, just certain ones. I hope she doesn't pinch me again for saying all women!! HaHaHaHa!!!

 

            Hey, this is the old Dragon saying, "take care of each other, and please, don't lie to your significant other, it can destroy a good relationship!!!". 

 

                      Holla' If You Hear Me!!!!

No comments: