Saturday, June 3, 2006

Iron Angels

  Yes, they exist...Iron Angels!! Listen up, I know that some of you who read here also ride, or, like me, used to ride. There is a man in central Georgia who is attempting something that has never been done before, at least not to my limited knowledge.

 

         He is building a TOWN for BIKERS ONLY!!! No bullshit! I have seen it.....Nirvana on Earth!!! No everyday plain-ass freaks here! No fuckin' yuppies! I have a link to his site, and I don't think AOL would be too upset if I put it here. There are businesses OWNED by BIKERS, for BIKERS!!! How good would it be to walk in a town FULL of BIKERS? No one pointing and whispering...telling their kids, "don't go around that, you don't know where it's been!!!". HAHAHAHA

 

             Do me a favor...I don't think I have ever asked you to do something for me, so, please, go to the site, and have a look around. This guy started with a cow pasture, literally! Now, he has a town on that spot! A town for BIKERS! At least go to squelch your curiosity!!!!

 

            Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

 

      http://www.wallysworldcustomchoppers.com/New%20Rally%20News.htm

No comments: