Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Reply to a Reply

  Well, last Thursday I made a comment about an ATF Agent who infiltrated a motorcycle gang; It might help to note that the gang was definitely "Hard Core". If you live in Cali you might have heard of them. They go by the name of Mongols, and fly black and white colors. They are the wildest bunch of bikers in the nation, they have even backed down the much beloved(by me, anyway) Hells Angels, who fly the traditional red and white colors.

 

      I said that the agent was "scum", and one of my readers has called me on it. Let me tell you just why I think this man is scum. All through his book, he proffesses his "love" for his Mongol Brothers. He even goes so far to say that when his mother died while he was undercover with the gang, that NOT ONE of his ATF buddies said anything to him. Not one of them even consoled him. But, in the same breath, he tells how his "Brothers" all told him how sorry they were, and that they loved him. That is the nature of "patching in". Once you are accepted, any brother would stand back-to-back and fight or die for you. That never changes.

 

            He even talks about feeling sorry for the guys he has to testify against. What I don't like is the fact that HE was breaking the law, too. But that was ok, because he was an ATF Agent. I say Bullshit! The people who enforce the laws constantly "bend" them to suit their needs! Also is the fact that he took an oath to become an ATF Agent, but he also took a BLOOD OATH to become a Mongol. If he has no problem breaking one oath, what's to say he has no problem breaking the other?

 

          The man is clearly fucked up. He is a back-stabber, and cannot be true to ANY oath he takes! I never said he wasn't a good cop, from the work he did, and staying with the gang for more than two years without getting killed, I would say that he is an exceptional cop. I have a problem with his, what's the word I am looking for, Loyalties? How can you say that you love your Brothers, and then watch as YOU personally send them to prison? That's wrong. When you SWEAR an oath, there is NO way you can go back on it, NEVER!!!!!

 

       I have never broken a promise to anyone, consequently, I rarely make promises. I have NEVER gone back on my oath as a Biker, either.I write about some of the shit I did while in a gang, but I give no dates, and no other names, except for my uncle, and  I do that purely out of respect for the man. No, my problem with this cop is his inability to keep his word...a blood oath goes a long way, and I would NEVER break one of those, even under threat of DEATH!!!

 

             Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know its funny, you brought up the part when his mother died...that was one of my favorite parts of the book. I was touched by that.
After being with these people for almost 2 yrs day in and day out you can't help but bond in some way. Doesn't mean you loose site of why you are there. He was touched my these people but also knew that he needed to do something. I am not sure that putting the few behind bars was worth it, they(ATF) thought so and thats my problem. Are the mongols still around? Yes, not sure what good it did really, but I still don't think it makes him scum. Like most working people in the world, we all have bosses we have to answer too. Like it or not a job is a job