Thursday, May 4, 2006

Slow Day...

   Not much for today, but I do have this to share with everyone---

          Hello john goodson!
Your Quit Date is:Wednesday, December 03, 2003 at 12:00:00 PM Time Smoke-Free:881 days, 18 hours, 59 minutes and 25 seconds Cigarettes NOT smoked:26454 Is this still your
Quit Date?

Yes   No Lifetime Saved:6 months, 22 days, 1 hour Money Saved:$4,630.50

_______________________________________________

 

                This works out to two years, and five months of NOT SMOKING!!!  More than twenty-six-thousand cigarettes NOT SMOKED!!! Just think for a second, I smoked for over thirty years!! The numbers are beyond anything I would even want to think of!!  I am glad that I quit. I hope I never start back. But, that is just the problem...smoking is an addiction, and must be treated as such. I can never have just one, as some people think.

 

          If you are trying to quit smoking, let me know. E-mail me, I won't be upset with you. I spent about eleven months as a site-moderator for a company that sells "stop smoking" products. I KNOW how hard it is to quit, believe me. I had zero willpower to quit, I just knew that I couldn't do it! Two years and five months later, I am still smoke free!!! So, you can tell people that you know the only "smokeless" Dragon in the world!!! Take care of yourself, and of each other!

 

                Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: