Thursday, May 11, 2006

Should We, Could We, Would We?

         And today finds me in good spirits! I hope you feel the same, my "minions". (Damn, I love that!) Kind of a slow day, although my wife was home today. When my mind isn't telling me stories, she and I have a great time together!! I love spending time with her. I sometimes wonder just WHY she hasn't kicked me out on my ear yet!

 

            We ate Mexican today, just for the hell of it, I guess! We spent some time together, then she left with her mom to do some shopping....there goes the budget for the next month!

 

           Mother's Day is coming up. Call your mom if you are not near her. If you are close enough, go see her. Good or bad, right or wrong, this woman raised you, and deserves to hear from you. It is too late for me, don't make the same mistakes that I did. I waited too long, and my mom was taken from me by a piece of shit scumbag. I dare him to say otherwise.

 

              On a lighter note, I think I shall go play a game, I am currently playing "Morrowind, the Elder Scrolls III". This is a large game, and the word large isn't even close to the size of this game!!! There is a new one out, "Oblivion, the Elder Scrolls IV". I can't wait to get that one! (well, I can wait untill the price comes down some!!). Be cool to yourself, and to each other, and I will "see" you later!!

 

                    Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: