Monday, May 29, 2006

Do We Need a Subject?

  Geez! Two poems in a row! Sorry to bore you to tears, but my muse is still gone. She has become a "flighty" little thing lately. I am just about tired of fooling around with her. She is only giving me headaches anyway! "Union wages", my ass! Let her be gone for good!

 

         I spent this weekend with my wife. My youngest girl wanted to go to her girlfriend's house for the weekend, so we were alone! I won't even mention what happened on our couch during this time....you can probably guess. And, no, my wife DOES NOT play chess!

 

          Please, don't forget WHY you have today off work(if you do), This is Memorial Day. This "holiday" is to honor our fallen soldiers, and those still living. It matters not if they were in a war or not, at least to me. Every one of them is important to us. Stop thinking that America is just a country trying to force it's will on other nations...we are not that! We are a people that believe in PERSONAL FREEDOM. And we don't just TALK a good game, we go out and make it happen!

 

            Oh, for all of you liberal pussies out there...shut the fuck up! Our men and women in the services KNOW they have a dangerous job, they DO NOT need some of you assholes running your mouths back home for them. You only have protests so people will notice YOU. We know who you are, and we do not like you. You want to do something for the war effort? Pick up a gun and shoot a terrorist! Untill you take an ACTIVE INTEREST in American policy...shut the fuck up!!! And remember, those service people are STILL fighting for YOUR RIGHT to protest, and to speak out against the American Government. Why don't you try THANKING THEM FOR THAT??????

 

                          Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: