Monday, May 15, 2006

Hello, Children

 Well, well, my little "minions"! Another Mother's Day has come and gone. You know what I find stranger than shit? Calling my oldest daughter to wish her a happy Mother's Day!!! The irony was not lost on me. I couldn't call my mom, so I thought to just let it be...."que sera, sera!"

 

            I spent the day with my wife, (who just happens to be a mother, also!), and we had a good time together. I have aspired to one day write a book about my life. Nothing weird about that, I hope. I am just glad that I didn't write that damn "DaVinci Code"  book! Damn, that guy is taking heat from all sides! It seems like everyone is weighing in on the code, and how it is bogus, or just downright wrong! Sheese, give the guy a break!

 

               To date, I haven't heard the author say that his book is the definitive expert on this code. I have, on the other hand, seen several rabbis, and priests, and so called "experts" swear that his code is the last word in Biblical codes!!! And there are just as many on the other side of the fence saying that the author has it all wrong. Who is right, who is wrong? Who gives a shit? Take it for what it is, a clear work of fiction, a book that says "this is how it might be".

 

           You cannot possibly believe everything that you read. There will always be mis-information, mistakes, and just flat out lies(Check out our President and his cronies). Don't be so gullable, people! LIsten only to me, I alone will tell you the truth! At least, as long as it isn't my ass on the line!!!

 

                        Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: