Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Never Thought I would see It

Well, Friday, May 19th, I watched my granddaughter "graduate" from Kindergarten. I never thought I would see such a thing! I have seen my two daughters pull off the same trick, but as I watched my oldest girl do it nearly 20 years ago, I wasn't thinking about sitting there seeing one of my grandchildren do the same thing. Awesome, if I must use such a word!

 

              The entire little "show" was just unbelieveable. Like I stated before, I have seen it twice before. This time, it was marred by some of the parents constantly "shushing" some of the kids. You know, that annoying "shhhhh" sound that some of them make constantly. I actually told a lady in front of me to "shut the fuck up!". Damn, that shit is irritating! You are dealing with a bunch of five year old children, they are going to talk! The damn "Shhhhhhing" made more noise than the kids!

 

            Some people just deserve to have the shit smacked out of them. There should be no explanation of "why", they should know that they are simply too stupid to understand "why"! I have made a new word for these people..."fidiots". It is simply short for "Fucking Idiots".

 

                     Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: