Tuesday, May 2, 2006

A Conservative???

    Coop, how could you?? Me, a conservative? Couldn't you have been a little less brutal?? You could have said that I only ride Hondas on the sidewalk!! That would have hurt far less than being called a conservative! I have truly been cut to the bone. I can think of a million reasons why I am not a conservative, ugh!

 

             I am about as far from a conservative as I am from the far right, or the "Moral Majority". I hate politics, and try to never get involved in them. That seems completely impossible these days. It seems the older you get, the more involved you become. Yes, I do vote, but it usually for a "write in" candidate of my own choosing. Usually someone with decent values, like Bugs Bunny, or Daffy Duck. You just can't trust "career politicians" anymore.

 

         And speaking of "carreer politicians", one of our distinguished Senators said on CNN this morning that "this administration is run by oil men who have no intention of bringing down oil prices".  Well, slap my ass and call me Sally! Somebody finally caught on! Now, with that revelation, let's do something about getting these assholes out of office. Don't impeach the president, though. They tried that with Bill Clinton, and he just continued to stay in office! Talk about "balls"!!

 

                  Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

 

            

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're on our side Johnny!!!!