Sunday, June 20, 2004

Would You???

    I have had a few friends tell me to write a book,several times. I'm not sure...I say that I have no talent for writing,others say that I am crazy! I really can't say one way or the other,modesty forbids it. If this were a book,would you buy it? I wouldn't. It is just another yayhoo bitchin' about how life kicked him around! We have enough of those books floating around anyway! Besides,why would you pay to read it,when you can get it for free here?

        Six months ago,I quit smoking. I spent 30 years sending my money,and my health,up in smoke! I was up to about two and a half packs a day. I stopped all at once...I just threw them out. I did use a product to help. All natural herbs,and it works. AOL will frown on me for advertising for them,so I CANNOT mention their name. I can only say that this product will help you keep the smoke away for good!

       I have since become a moderator at the company sponsored site. I recieve NO PAY for what I do there. I also do not try to sell anyone anything. You can come there even if you are still smoking! I will add my E-mail address,because I think AOL would not like me giving you a direct link to the site(this is why you should READ the  agreement BEFORE you sign up!) I didn't pay enough attention to the rules,but I am sure that giving  links to company sites is a no-no.

            johngjr1960@aol.com      that is me,so if you want to speak to me,play nice. I do not like threats,or spam,and my virus program hates nasty little surprises...so,like I said,be nice!

No comments: