Monday, June 14, 2004

The Blink of an Eye

  What can I tell all of you? I have just learned that ANYONE can lose someone in the blink of an eye. Even if it is someone that we are not particularilly close to. It happens,and we have no warning,and no second chance to say the things that we might have wanted to say. It can happen so quickly,and we have no control over Death.

     I have said before that I was confused about what to feel,or to say. I can only hope that my own children won't feel the same when my time is up. I have tried to give them everything that they needed,and most of what they wanted in their lifetimes. I am not a rich man,never have been,maybe never will be(I AM optimistic!). I provided my daughters with everything,including a home to live in,and the never-ending love,and protection of a father that truly cares. I know that they needed at least that much,even if I couldn't afford the better things in life.

           What am I saying? You needn't be rich to raise your children. Just be damn sure that you want them BEFORE they are brought into this shitty world! If you don't plan on taking care of them to the best of your abilities,then don't bring them into the world. I have long had a saying that I go by..."Stupid People Shouldn't Breed!" It just makes good sense. I cannot stand people who disregard the responsibilities of having children,only to abandon them later in life,when they aren't "cute" anymore! I know all about this,I think it should be legal for all of us to hunt these people down,and put them in prisons for LIFE! People like that should NOT be allowed to roam free!  That's my two cent's worth.

                                      Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: