Friday, June 25, 2004

People who piss me off!

People who piss me off?That would be everyone,

They get in my head,and make a sound like a hum.

I can't stand them,I wish they would just go,

Maybe I'll go insane,and lay them all low.

 

I hate these bastards,they make me so mad,

They better back-off,'fore they wish they had!

My mind speaks to me,sinister and low,

It says,"these freaks need to go!"

 

My mind screams,and lets me know just how it feels,

I'll have these bastards beg for mercy,as to me they kneel!

People try to mold me into their "vision",

I'm about to explode like nuclear fission!

 

Leave me! You just make me ill,

Don't push me,don't make me kill!

I live in a different world than you,

better move,before you live there too!

 

I don't care if you scream,beg,or cry

just more for me to laugh at as you die!

You can live in the country,or in the town,

I don't care,you are goin' down!

 

So when you go to bed,and say your prayers,

Just pray that I am not there!

I come silent,like a thief in the night,

I'll snatch your soul,you won't even see the "light"!

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

If you use my work,and DON'T put my name to it,I will hunt you down,and..........

No comments: