Saturday, June 26, 2004

Not Much Better---

I swear,nothing is better today! I think I have been too long without seeing a head-doctor. We have one close by,but the shit-head may spend two minutes  with me every three months,and comes up with some new medicine I can't afford,and then bitches when I don't get the medicine! I think I FINALLY impressed upon him the  fact that he is VERY lucky to still be walking!! Needless to say,I am NOT allowed to see him anymore! 

         "Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish-heads!!" That's what I always say!  I seem to be taking everything personally here of late.I seem to have this "whole world can kiss my ass" outlook. I know it was there before!! Shut up,and sit your ass down!! Let me finish---it just seems worse than before.

        Self-diagnosis:maybe my mom died,and I never got a lot of things "finished" with her?? Maybe she died,and never admitted she was wrong,wouldn't even admit ANY of what she had done? I tried to talk to her about things before she passed away,but she just said that those things NEVER happened! All she had to say was that it was wrong...I never expected her to appoligize---that just wasn't her "style".

       Fuck it! She is gone,and I will make sure that the entire world suffers---I will unleash my wrath upon ANY who are STUPID enough to piss me off! Now,to find that stupid-ass doctor...........

No comments: