Sunday, June 27, 2004

Faith--or the lack thereof

        God-a simple,three-letter word. Spelled backwards it is "dog". I have heard it all my life "everyone believes in a God of some sort". REALLY?? EVERYONE???  Stop pissing  down my back,and telling me it's raining! Not EVERYONE believes in a God. You have just met one of those people. Before I go any farther,let me just say that my wife,and my children DO believe....completely. I have no problem with that. I only go on what I see...I have never "seen" God.

       I have heard all the crap about God is in your heart--bullshit! I will never understand all of the people who say that ANYTHING that happens was because of GOD! God lets little babies die,for no good reason? God lets people die in car-crashes for no apparent reason? God lets MILLIONS die in wars for no good reason? Why can't GOD stop any of these things??? Let's all look up right now,and ask GOD to stop ALL of the senseless killing in the world---didn't work,now did it?

       Because we believe in some non-existant God,and Muslims believe in Allah,we hate each other?? Again,I say "bullshit"! Look back at the history of the world; how many wars have been fought over religion? Too damn many! Fighting for land is one thing...but fighting for something as non-tangible as Religion?? It's just stupid!

       This entire business with the terrorists is nothing more than a religious thing! They have even declared a "jihad"--a "holy war",against the "western world". I firmly believe, because of their religious beliefs,most of these little Mid-Eastern countries have never become civilized after THOUSANDS of years of being populated! Throw it down,and walk away.

       What has GOD done for me? Some folks say if not for God,I wouldn't be here; please shut up! If two people didn't have sex at a certain time,THEN I wouldn't be here! "If it weren't for God,you wouldn't be breathing"---kiss my ass! My brain likes living,so it sends a signal to my body to breathe,I don't even have to remember to do it! God makes the trees,flowers,and other plants--What??? Tell some farmer next year to leave his fields alone,and GOD will make things grow for him/her---then sit back and watch them starve!!

       Why haven't ANY of these "Near Death Survivors" told of seeing God,and not someobscure Aunt,or Uncle,or a grandparent? Because you can't see what does not exist! A "bright light in a tunnell"??? That's a train,stupid,and your name is on it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your putting your feelings on paper John...instead of putting a bullet in someones head...that is good john...and that's the bottom line,cause Bob said so!