Friday, June 25, 2004

Bite Me!!!

 I am so pissed off,I could bite nails in half!! It seems to have just been one of "those" days!! I am not sure what happened,it just seems that everything has gone wrong!!! I think the worst is my 12 year old daughter actually ARGUING with our (nearly) four year old GRAND-DAUGHTER!!  I am about one click away from totally smacking her!

         I had to buy a new starter,and battery for my riding mower...it starts,and runs,and now it quits for NO apparent reason!!! Screw it!! Tomorrow HAS to be better,it certainly CAN'T get any worse! If it does,I don't want to be here!

       I feel like I could just start screaming,and beating the hell out of people,and NEVER stop!!!!  GOD DO I NEED SOME DRUGS!!!!!!

                                 Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: