Wednesday, May 12, 2004

What If?

        As you read this,how many of you ask yourself "what if"? What if I had done some of the stuff this guy has done? Would I be different,richer,poorer,what if? I am glad to say that I never have to look back and ask that question. Even when I was young,I always thought "I never want to be old,and asking 'what if I had done this'".

        What if I never took a motorcycle through a major city,full throttle,between lanes,hoping no one opend a car door on me! What if I never got on a bike,fully stoned,and seeing double,and even triple? What if I never took a bike out on lake Michigan,in the winter,when it was frozen over?

         What if I never walked into a bar at 15,ordered beer,and acted as if I owned the place,so I wouldn't get carded? What if I never was in any bar-fights at that young age? What if I never dealt in stolen parts,drugs,and loan-sharking? I might have turned out better,I might have turned out worse.One thing is for sure;I would be different!

         I have health problems right now,no doubt from abusing my body so much. What would I change? Nothing! Sure it was hard. Sure it was tough,and I have some scars to prove it,but I would never change ANY part of it! ( I might have won more fights,maybe!) I believe that coming from where I did,makes me appreciate where I am a lot more.

        Got a girl you want to talk to,but are afraid to do so? Don't be---take the shot! You NEVER want to look back and say,"what if". Believe me,that is terrible. ANYTHING that you are wondering about,stop wondering,and do it. Don't get old,and sit around thinking "what if".

                                              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: