Friday, May 14, 2004

I missed Thursday!

      OK,so I missed yesterday,get over it. I was out of town,busy,doing something. What was I doing? Trying to get insurance on my house at a lower rate. OK,I used to rip people off for the money I loaned them,but these guys have the perfect racket going! A lot of these companies operate just barely in the legal realm of business.

        Preachers,Politicians,and Insurance people are reserved a special place in Hell. I know that this is true! When I get there,I want to be the one beating them every minute of every day! These are people who would steal the pennies from a dead-man's eyes.

         I have had house ins. with the same company for the last 13 years. I decided that the latest "adjustment" to my policy was the last. I went with another company. Any better? Probablly not,but cheaper,and for the same coverage. The old company? I will get back EVERY penny that I have paid them for the last 13 years! I have NEVER made a claim against them,even when my roof was leaking,and they refused to help with some of the expense. There are far too many lawyers that are looking to make a name for themselves; what better way than to bring a suit against a large ins. company,and win?  Believe me,it CAN be done,and WILL be done by me.

           They never paid out anything on my policy,so they will give me back my money---oh yeah,WITH INTEREST!  Most people might think I am scum,but one look at me,and at least you know where you stand. No pretending,no bullshit,no cover-up. Insurance people shake one hand,and use the other to stab you in the back! Oh,and remember,these are just my opinions,EVEN IF THEY ARE THE TRUTH!!!!

                                                   Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: