Saturday, May 8, 2004

Mother's Day---

       Mother's Day...a day of great anguish,and great joy for me. If you are a woman with a child, love them. Don't let them grow up like me,only to BE like me. I can't stand my mother,but on the other hand,I have a wife who loves both of  our daughters dearly.

       My girls were sort of spoiled. I let them do just about anything. I did not,however,tolerate low,or bad remarks directed towards their mother. I have seen grown men cuss at their mothers...it should be legal to beat the s**t out of them for that! With all that my mother has done to me and my brothers,I have yet to cuss her,or call her names,at least to her face. I still get mad at her,and have some not-so-nice things to say about her,but I am the only one to ever hear them.

        Love your children,and they will love you. Treat your children badly,and you will still be their mom,but you will lose some measure of respect from them. I can overlook some of the things that my mother did,she was,and still is,mentally ill. Everyone who knows her,knows this simple truth......everyone except her. I hope that someday she will come to the realization that she needs help; but she won't.

           I will once again celebrate Mother's Day with my wife of 22 years. She is a good person,a good wife,good mother,and my best friend. I don't recall how I got along without her----oh,yeah,I spent lots of time in jail! I will send my mom a card,she still wants nothing to do with her kids....it's sad,really. Not so much for us kids,but for her. She chooses to live her life like this,so I must follow her wishes.

          Take care of your children. You needn't be rich,you have the riches right there in your heart---use what you have. Like I said,don't let your children grow up to be someone like me; there are already too many like me walking around. You know us,you have seen us,and yet,when you see us,you look away....................

                                       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: