Friday, May 7, 2004

Just My Luck...

  Here is one for the books. I used to work in a factory making a popular brand of furniture. I got along with everyone there,except one asshole. This guy was as bad as they come. Mean,nasty,bully,dumb as a post,and always saying he was going to kill one of us every day. A real piece of work,this guy even pulled a gun on me in the parking lot after work! I took real joy in humiliating him every chance I got; the other guys loved it,and he truly wanted me dead!

       One day,our foreman decides to quit. Guess who the company made the new foreman......? You got it! His first order of business....to inform me that my days were numbered,and it was a very SMALL number at that! He wasn't kidding; his first victim was a young black man that he hated. He didn't last two full days! Then,he informed me that he was glad that he got rid of "that ni**er"! Oh,yeah,did I mention that he was a racist? He was. He never got to fire me,an injury took me from my job,and the constant threat that he was going to "burn" me the first chance he got.

        Well,time went by,as it does,and I found out that this psycho is now a Mississippi State Trooper! That's right,the highest paid,and most visible cop in the state,and he is one of them! Rumor has it that if he catches ME on the highway,I go straight to jail. No ticket,no warning,just jail. I am smarter than that. Having pulled a gun on me once before,I know that I will never make it to a jail. This is Mississippi,if a cop wants you dead,it is all too easy,and they know it. No one questions a state trooper,or ANY of his actions. It just doesn't happen.

        Don't these "people" have to undergo psychological testing? Aparently not! Prejudice? Well,that is a job requirement! Not prejudice,no job! And you thought YOU had trouble with cops where you live...........................

                                             Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: