Friday, March 3, 2006

No Subject Line Today

  Well, here we are on a Friday night. All revved up and no place to go!!! My sattelite tv has been out for a week now. I have replaced the reciever, the LNB(that's the little thing in the middle of the dish), and re-grounded the system. I have realigned the dish, and even made sure that the signal is at 100%. Still no luck. So the dish people say that someone will be out Tuesday....sometime between 8:00 am, and 5:00 pm. These fools are just as bad as the cable people!!

 

           Not much else to talk about for the past week...this tv thing has been taking up all of my time. Fooling around with first one thing, then another, and waiting for the UPS guy to deliver things to me.  I wish they were like the ACME guys on the "road Runner" cartoon. Put your request in the mail, and the dude shows up right then!! That would be cool....except I seem to recall that those ACME products hardly ever worked right!!

 

                Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great sense of humor John! Satellite and cable, they're all the same.......

Mollie