Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Week Since I last Wrote????

  Well, a week since I last wrote here...that means that no one has managed to piss me off in nearly a week! Imagine that! I guess that even the world's idiots read here, and stay away from me!! Yes, leave me be, lest you be scalded by my acidic keyboard!!!  I shall put all idiots in their place, and never stop untill all are dealt with!

 

           But really, as I sit here with a kitten passively chewing on my foot, I am reminded that I am baby-sitting for my grand-daughter already. Man, the time really flies sometimes. I mean, it seems just yesterday, she was just this little bundle lying on my couch! She is nearly six (6) years old now. My, my, my, the time really does go! But I suspect that I will have another great summer with her, and my youngest daughter here at home.

 

             I have sold a few necklaces lately, and just sold another one this evening. It was a lovely blue cross. I only had to show it to one customer, and he knew he had to have it. I wish I had taken a picture of it before selling it....it was spectacular. Oh well, what is, is.

 

                Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still have the necklaces you sent me.............I'm glad to see you're still making them. Mairia said I need to find a hobby, she is right! I think I will start oil paintings again and I will send you one! What ya think???

Mollie