Monday, March 6, 2006

Latent Conspiracy?? (You Decide)

  And here we go again! When I last got out of the nut-ward of the "local" hospital, I was put on a new medicine, and one med that I was already taking was upped in dosage. Well, the nurse that did the discharge on me was busy with shit happening at home, and didn't really pay attention to what he was doing. Subsequently, he forgot to write my prescriptions for the new med, and for the upped dosage of the other med.

 

          So, I call the hospital a few days after I arrived home---I didn't even notice that I had no prescriptions at first. Besides, my job is to be the nut, it is THEIR job to help me out. Whatever. So, anyway, I call the hospital...I am told "No problem, dude, have your doctor call us, and we can get those drugs right to you, your regular family doctor can write the 'scripts"!  Shit, that sounded easy enough to me!

 

               So, today I get an appointment with my family doctor(finally), and tell her the situation. "Not a problem, John, I will just call the hospital like they said, and they can fax over the 'scripts". Easy enough.  Yeah, not in this fuckin' life! The hospital tells my DOCTOR that they cannot release ANY info about me untill I go all the way back out there and sign a release form!! Well fuck me!!! That is the FIRST piece of paper that you sign when you go in!! One release form for the hospital to GET your records, and one to RELEASE your records!!  Who the fuck is running that place? Some of the fucking freaks that were on the nut-ward with me???

 

       I have said it before, and I will say it again; I swear that the government picks out certain people at birth, and continuosly fucks with them throughout their lives. They do this to see just WHO ends up as the next serial killer, or mass-murderer! People who all of a sudden "snap" are some of these people!  There is absolutely NO REASON for me to keep running into brick walls in my life!  Someone, somewhere, somehow, is fuckin' with my life! There has to be! There is no way that ANYONE could have this much bad "luck"!!!

 

           So, after all of this shit, I am supposed to keep my temper in check. Yeah, and monkeys are supposed to fly out of my ass!!! Maybe if I get drunk enough, I will forget.....whoops, won't work. The shit will still be there tomorrow....

 

             Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

 

P.S.....Go ahead, assholes, I'm on to you!

No comments: