Monday, March 20, 2006

One Crazy World

  Isn't the world screwed up these days? Right is wrong, wrong is right, and all that bull-shit. Take for instance that last week one of the readers presumed  that they knew me. Now, maybe it is just me, but I could NEVER presume to know someone just from their writing. I love Stephen King's stories, but I would never say that I know  him. Hell, he might even sue me for saying so! You da' Man, Mr. King, you Da' Man!!

 

          Please, don't come here and read about me, then decide that you know me. And, for goodness' sake, don't think that I have had a "rough life".  It didn't seem all that rough to me at the time. I mostly did just what I wanted, with no guidance, no strings attached, and completely unfettered. How many people can say that they have TRULY lived their life? Certainly not the "little monkeys" I see everyday, conforming to everything around them!

 

           I see life as a boat....and it is sinking. If you keep the right mix of paddling the boat, along with bailing the water out, then things go smoothly. It's when you start doing too much of one thing that you start to get into trouble! If you are truly the captain of your little boat, then get busy doing the different things that it takes to keep your boat afloat, and moving forward! "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!".

 

                 Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: