Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Business, Not Your's...

  Yesterday, I wrote something here that I shouldn't have. After careful consideration, I decided that the entry was just too harsh to leave here. One of my readers decided that I was an asshole for a certain word that I used, and let me know about it. This reader even went so far as to call me a coward...that got me to thinking.

 

          "Coward". To run from things that tend to scare you. Sweetheart, I have never ran from anything. I have faced certain death head-on, and never flinched! I have been through one divorce, and still am not certain about this marriage. I have looked down the barrell of guns on numerous occaisions, and not run. "Coward"? You need to get your terms straight. I used a word that I should never have used, true. The fact is, I NEVER use that word, and I thought that I had mis-used it, so I deleted the entry. No use hurting someone's feelings for nothing.

 

           Now then, if someone acts like the word that I used, then I will still NOT use it. I really don't like the word. I do, however, try to make a point with my words. I felt strongly about the subject matter, I am just not so sure I felt that strongly about it. Don't call me a "coward", and hide behind a screen name, please. I have given my full name and address here before, and will do it again. "Coward"? You can call me that when you have signed up for the Armed Forces, and served your Country.  You can call me "Coward" when you have stood and fought more than three men at once!(I didn't say that I won).

 

            If we want to hurl names at each other, I suggest this---man who came to his senses, and righted a wrong that he made. I am not mad at the reader, just a little disappointed that the reader thinks that they are infallable. None of us are, and I would hope that you remember that.

 

                       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: