Monday, August 8, 2005

I Tried to Warn Her---

  About a year ago, my wife said she wanted a tattoo. No big deal for me, I have them, and I always try to let her do what she wants. After all, I married her, but she isn't my "property", I don't own her. So, we go to my favorite "inker", and on her maiden voyage, she ends up with TWO tattoos, not one.

              At this point, I tried to warn her that tattoos were addictive. Sort of like "Lay's Potato Chips"....you can't get just one!  Well, she figures that is about enough for her. Within a few months, she got another one, a big one, on her back. That one hurt a little more than the others, she stated she was definitely finished getting tattoos. Untill this past Saturday, that is.

                  She went to get a "small" rose on her leg. Yeah, whatever. Her "small" rose turned out to be about five inches tall, and VERY NOTICEABLE!! She said "that is it, no more". Yeah, right. By the time we had gotten home, she was already talking about another rose on the other leg...to "keep things in balance".  Yeah, and she only wanted ONE!!!

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON!!!! Kuddos to your wife. I love tatts and am looking forward to getting more myself.