Monday, August 1, 2005

.....And In Other News....

  I found this interesting tid-bit in my mail the other day---looks like the "Moral Right" is alive and well. Can you believe this shit???

_______________________________________________

 

Subject: Re: HARRY POTTER BOOKS BURNED
Date: 7/13/05 11:31 AM CST
Author: HastenTogether@aol.com

AMEN, AMEN, AND AMEN.  PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU, ESPECIALLY JOE SCARBOROUGH!    To:  Joe Scarborough - We have a networking ministry on AOL, over forty-groups.  I personally watch you many hours daily on Adelephia Cable statiions.  Please let me know what faith-based organizations you feel are worthy of your support.  Praying for you, your news stations and all the families. Inlovingkindness and in Jesus name. Sue B. Sabas Hasten Together Sherman Oaks, Ca.     In a message dated 7/13/2005 5:52:43   Subject: Re: I Am Against Harry Potter Books in Jesus Name.
Date: 7/22/05 3:57 AM CST
Author: HastenTogether@aol.com

In a message dated 7/13/2005 6:40:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, PRAYER3CO writes:
Praise the Lord, Brother Joe:   I have been praying against the Harry Potter Books for several years now. Each Halloween I make an effort to be sure that I am in prayer and fasting against the witchcraft in America and around the world. A few years ago, Pastor John Hagee did a sermon and than a program about the dangers of Harry Potter Books in our public schools. I decided to take a stand against these witchcraft workers teaching children how to work witchcraft on other children as though it was a harmless act.   So, each Halloween I do spiritual warfare with prayer and fasting for several days to tear down this stronghold of Satanic power in our land and in our schools. I am thankful that there is a recent report informing the people of God thatthere is a group that is burning these demonic books. It is past time for them to be burned.   Jesus destroyed the works of the devil many years ago, and it is our duty as servants of the Most High God to remind the world and the devil that he is still defeated. He cannot win. (Col. 2:15), Having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.  The Saint's of God are triumphant in Christ Jesus over the works of the devil. So, regardless of what is being said and done against Pastor Turnner, the devil will never win. He will always lose.   Thank you for extending an invitation to Pastor Turnner to be a quest speaker on your program at MSNBC Scarborough Country for the glory of Almighty God, in Jesus mighty name. I know that this letter of support will help encourage him to continue to fight against this evil in America and around the world.   Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen (Eph. 6:24)   Triumphant in Christ,   Queen Apostle Prophetess, Cora Lee Hairston, Founder Prayer Power Ministries P.O. Box 600816 Dallas, Texas  75360 (214-750-8787 24 Hour Prayer Line www.prayer3Co@aol.com www.groups.aol.com/prayerpowerminis Write or call for your "Free" Prayer Cloth (Acts 19:12) (with your self-addressed and stamped envelope)   ************* "But we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the word." (Acts 6:4)   ************
 


Seven Words That Will Change Your Life!
"My refuge and my fortress, my God,"

"Through it all. That's the ticket. Through the victories and the failures ...Through the brilliant days of accomplishment and the broken days....Through the heady days of laughter and success and those nameless intervals of setback and blank despair. Through it all, God is with us, leading us, teaching us. humbling us, preparing us. (Charles Swindoll - Five Meaningful Minutes A Day)

"I will say to the LORD,
"My refuge and my fortress, my God,
in whom I trust."
Psa 91:12
We are standing in prayer with  you, please stand in prayer with us!
"And whatever you ask for in prayer, believing, you will receive."  Mat. 21:22

_______________________________________      I have NO IDEA what this person's problem is....maybe too much brainwashing in church?? I look at it like this; Organized Religion=Organized Crime!   Holla' If You Hear Me!!!    

No comments: