Tuesday, August 2, 2005

I Love These Assholes---

  So, after reading that last letter yesterday, I decided to write this guy back, and tell him what I thought about HIS THOUGHTS on the Harry Potter books; here is the actual letter that I sent to him.....

     

In a message dated 7/31/2005 4:23:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Shirleen1962 writes:
HastenTogether@aol.com    My wife sent me this letter of your's. You DO REALIZE that you are an IDIOT, right??

       Being the "good christian" that this guy is, he promptly responded to my inquiry.......

         

Why would you wife send you an email that I sent to her?  Sounds very crazy to me. I won't argue with you, call your names, or question your sanity.  If you didn't like the message, why didn't you just delete it?   I don't know either of you, so I'm blocking your names from my mailbox.  In that way we won't have to exchange emails again. Blessings to you.   Hasten Together ==================================================================          In response to his response, I wrote one more letter to him.....              Thank you for your quick and timely response. My apologies to you, sir. I should have known that anyone who believes so strongly in a "God" that does not exist would also believe in such foolish things as "witchcraft". As for your "blessings" on me? Keep them. Your "God" has seen fit to only "bless" me with pain and suffering for most of my pathetic existence on this piece of rock. Thank You, and good day, sir.            Excuse me?? Where is all of his compassion that the church teaches? What happened to "turn the other cheek"? Maybe reaching out to your fellow man?? I'll tell you what happened. These shit-heads preach all of that crap, but only practice it when it suits their needs. This person is clearly NO CHRISTIAN.          These assholes are all alike...only do for others when it makes YOU look good! They all suck eggs. Maybe now you will understand just WHY I call them "little monkeys". They follow something blindly, but only use the teachings of what they are following when it suits them. Shame, shame. I really feel badly for idiots like this. The blind leading the blind.           Pray for something? If you only pray for things, you would go naked and hungry into the world. "God" does not provide for you, only YOU can do that, by the sweat of your brow! "But 'God' put life into you". No he didn't, two people had sex, and you were concieved! Give me a break!!!!   Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, John, John,
Just when I began to think your eyes and heart are heading in the right direction I have to read  "a "God" that does not exist ".  Believe me God does exist whether it be within us or in the heavens.  I do know what the "Grace of God" is.  When my daughter died of cancer I felt like I was in a bubble and nothing could penetrate it.  When the Dr. used the word cured instead of in remission my husband said, "Jean, you are changing", I said, "God is getting me ready for something and I'm scared to death."  I won't go into all that happened here but I think you know me well enough that I would only tell you the truth.  After loosing my precious teenage daughter to cancer I can go through anything because I know God will be there for me.  
I know what you are saying....If she wants to believe that's fine but it's not for me.
Always be an open vessel.  Yes, I know you think by resisting God you make others challenge their own beliefs.  Now is the time for you to revaluate you thinking about God.  

Your quit Bud,
Mz Jean

Oh, by the way, I feel the same as you about that other dud.