Thursday, January 13, 2005

The "Thought Police" are on Patrol!!

Ahh yes, in America one has the freedom to do or say as one pleases. We have the Constitution to thank for that. Written up over 200 years ago, by a group of foreward-thinking men, who were tired of being over-run by tyranny. Well, it AIN'T WORKING anymore!

 Take two cases I have heard about from CNN(even though it IS gov't. controlled). The first case was a woman, who strangely enough, decided to say that president Bush should be shot. This was no more than an opinion, NOT a threat. But the "thought police" decided it was worth their attention....she was arrested, and will stand trial for threatening the president. Fear the "thought police".

 The second "incident" I just learned about today. It seems two elderly gentlemen were outside a courthouse, and were making lawyer jokes. Some clerk(kiss ass), who worked in the courthouse heard them, and told a police officer. The men were arrested, and will stand trial.

  Let me explain something right here and now---I just went to Google.com, and typed in two (2) words; "Lawyer Jokes". I got exactly 1,870,000 hits!!! Now, it would seem to me that lawyer jokes are fairly popular! Who gets arrested for Blonde jokes? Ethnic jokes? Pope jokes? Police jokes? The list goes on and on.

 All of this shit comes straight from Washington, D.C. We need to take back OUR country from the politicians! WE pay their salaries, bloated as they are. THEY are accountable to US, not us to them! I can't stress this enough...wake up, and TAKE YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES!!

 Everyone says "Oh, but the gov't. is doing such a great job since 9/11". You're kidding, right? Please tell me you ARE just pulling my leg? If they had been doing their jobs, THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A 9/11!! And another thing, quit putting that shit off on the F.B.I. Their funding has been cut for the past several years, while the budget for the C.I.A. has grown. And, the C.I.A. runs SEVERAL OTHER PROGRAMS, none of which they feel they are accountable for!

 Doesen't it seem strange that the C.I.A. came up with the names of the 19 highjackers BEFORE the passengers on those planes??? Wake up, people! WE no longer have ANY FREEDOM! And these "country" singers lately only fuel the "False Patriotism" in this country. Stop it...only the rednecks are buying it. The rest of us know better.

 I would like to see things the way that our law-makers do, BUT I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS!!!!

No comments: