Thursday, January 20, 2005

My Pensive Moods

Today finds me in a slightly bad mood. My oldest daughter and her husband have left for two months in Old Mexico. As you might have guessed, the grandchildren have gone with them. I always worry when they go that far away. They take a lot of stuff to Mexico with them, for my son-in-law's family, so they drive there.

 Don't get me wrong, I think it is great that the other grand-parents get to see the children, I just miss them while they are gone! And who wouldn't? I just tell myself that the other grand-parents only get to see them every three(3) years or so. I am only six(6) miles from them at any given time.

 Have a good day, folks, and I will try to do the same!

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the kiddos will make it back safe and sound. Say a lot of prayers for them to have a safe trip. I will too. HUGS