Saturday, January 29, 2005

"Bad" Language

 OK, some "ground rules" for understanding me. First, and foremost--my brain functions at full throttle only!! That means that EVERYTHING is in the FRONT of my brain, and ALL of it is on a continous loop---a high-speed loop, at that! Secondly, always, let me repeat that, ALWAYS, look at the "mood" at the top of the page when reading here. It can help you to gauge my mood---somewhat---some of the time---maybe.

   Now, to the question I get asked all the time; "Oh great Dragon Master, why do you use such "bad" language at times"?  "Could you be just a crusty old bastard who LIKES to shock us"??  Could be!

  But, sorry, that is not the idea behind my "bad" words. (ok, sometimes, it IS the reason!!LOL)  But, as you might have guessed, I am trying to convey EMOTIONS to people out there. I do not have the vocabulary of a British scholar. I, for the most part, am un-educated. Besides, if I said that a person was of "questionable parentage", would you know that I had just called that person a son-of-a-bitch?? I think not. How about instead of calling a female a 'witch', I simply said that "she keeps her big pot boiling all the time". Also, it is far too much writing!! (I am basically lazy, too).

  There is also another aspect to this; I am simply "Joe Everybody".  I drink liquor straight from the bottle, NOT cut crystal. If the bottle keeps it from spilling in the store, then it must be good enough for me!! So, your beer comes in a can?? What the hell you think that little hole in the top is for?? Now you get it? I hope so.

   Question for YOU, the viewers at home; Have you ever met someone who was just an "Asshole"? I mean a complete ASSHOLE?? Not just a 'jerk'...an asshole. Now, give me a word that describes an asshole BETTER than Asshole?? Sphincter Sucker?? It just isn't the same.

 Sometimes, these words are the ONLY way that I can convey to you the thoughts, emotions, or just plain stupidity of persons in the world. If anyone is offended by these words, then turn off that expensive computer, and get out of your parent's den; I think I hear them pulling up right......NOW!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

  "The only difference between 'Genius' and insanity is that 'Genius' has limits"!!!

No comments: