Thursday, January 27, 2005

Poem? Truth? Warning??

Leave me alone, you are cramping my style,

Go away, I've had my fill of you for awhile!

I don't "give in", and I don't "conform",

I am the un-assuming little box that holds the tempestuous storm.

 

I am me, and that is all that I can be,

Take it for that, and let it be!

Leave me alone, don't raise my ire,

Or you shall surely feel my fire!

 

Don't jump up, and get in my face,

Or I will have to put you in your place!

Yeah, I got your number when you walked in the door,

Now, here you come, begging for more!

 

Leave me alone, quit wasting my time,

This isn't your life, it's MINE!

I can shut myself away as I see fit,

I could care less if you "just don't get it".

 

I have said it once, and I'll say it twice---

Quit fuckin' with me,

IT'S MY LIFE!!!!

 

Now then, have we learned anything???

No comments: