Friday, January 28, 2005

By now, I have no doubt that most of my children out there have guessed that a couple of my "friends" have been riding me fairly hard lately. That would be partly my fault---I was stupid enough to think someone could be an actual FRIEND!!! From now on, "if you ain't a brother, you're just 'another' ".

    BOTH have written to me in the past few days....odd thing is, if you hold up both letters, it is like looking in a mirror!! They both are nearly the same! I guess my number just came up on their "who should we fuck with this week" list. Well, I don't need this crap!

   One of them even wrote to me saying I was "trashing" them on MY SITE. OK, first of all, this is NOT my site; this site belongs to AOl.com. As they will tell you, AOL is NOT responsible for content, as it is the personal thoughts and opinions of members. They do, however, have certain guidelines, and standards that MUST be adhered to. Besides, I have NOT trashed you here. If I trash you, you will CERTAINLY KNOW IT!!  Believe me.

  Now, as far as both of you telling me WHO I can associate with----fogeddaboutit!!! Get over yourselves! Who cares if I have a little bit of fun? Yeah, it was cool with both of you for a bit, but when you jump in my face with accusations, then say you were wrong, the damage was already done!!

 Get your facts straight BEFORE you jump on someone! Once the both of you jumped, you HAD to stand behind it. That's cool, that part is only business, not personal. But, the initial accusations were wrong. You even took a simple joke that I have made frequently, and turned it into something sinister???? What the hell was that about??

My initial response was to tell both of you to just "FUCK OFF". But, I have always had MORE RESPECT for the both of you than to do that. So, I won't. What I WILL say is this, and remember it well----

 THIS SUBJECT IS NOW CLOSED FOR BOTH OF YOU! ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE ON THIS MATTER WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU CONTINUE TO BOTHER ME WITH THIS TRIVIAL BULLSHIT, YOU WILL BE DELETED. I WILL SIMPLY WIPE OUT ALL INFO I HAVE ON BOTH OF YOU, AND ALL MAIL WILL BE DELETED!!!!

 I simply WILL NOT be "bullied" into submission by so-called friends. If either of you thought I would hang my head, and shuffle my feet, you were very mistaken. Run and tell who you must, but the person who keeps "pumping" the both of you is having the BIGGEST laugh!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know what has happened, but I sure think it appears quite around here....kind of nice to come here and read your post without all the fighting, as for the other boards I dont go there either anymore. I need peace in my life, and the board is in no way a happy place, doesnt make for a happy girl