Monday, July 2, 2007

Still Waiting

 Well, here I am,still waiting for my Bowflex. I hate waiting, but in this case, there is nothing else to do. I did read in the news where the gov't finally decided to give a green card to the wife of a missing Marine. Looks like they finally did something right. While I do not approve of illegal aliens, the card was fully warranted in this case. I'm glad to see that they didn't fuck this one up.

 

         It has come to my attention that I have never told anyone here just WHAT I wanted to be as I was growing up. You may find this strange, but not every kid says "I want to be a Biker when I grow up". I always wanted to dig up Dinosaurs. If not that, then to be an Astronomer. To look at the stars and planets. Shocking, isn't it. I always figured I wasn't smart enough to be in either field. Well, that, and other people telling me I wasn't smart enough. That sort of shit kind of puts holes in your "bucket-o'-dreams", as it were.

 

         Since I almost always had my hands in the guts of some engine, I just naturally went the path of the mechanic. Somewhere along the way, my dreams got lost. My one dream that I haven't given up on is to publish at least one book. That was a dream that has lain in the back of my mind for nearly thirty years. I used to keep a journal all the time. I knew that my life was far different from any other teen's. I knew I was on to something...I wasn't completely sure what, but I knew there was something there. Something that needed to be told. Something that might help other kids, to keep them from the path that I took, or was forced by circumstances to take. Let's face it, I didn't exactly have it easy.

 

         It's funny, but having said that, I have to come back to the Bikers. I learned so much from them; some of it actually good. The sense of brotherhood. Of taking care of your "family", and them taking care of you. Of "having someone's back", and them having yours. A sense of loyalty. Of never "giving up" your "Brothers" to others. Never. That is one of the simplest rules of all..."Rats Die" was the saying. I still feel that way to this day. I won't rat someone out, ever. Even if they rat me out, I cannot do the same. I just can't bring myself to do it.

 

        Just another quick note of interest; the good folks at Bowflex say you can see results in just six weeks with regular work-outs. Well, let us see, shall we? I will post some measurements of my body here, and in six weeks, we will review those measurements, and see just what has transpired, ok? I will post the measurements(settle down, girls), as soon as I have the machine here, and set up. I will be looking for growth in my arms, chest, legs, and a reduction of my stomach. So, it looks like the Bowflex guarantee will get just as good of a work-out as me!!! TTFN! (Ta Ta For Now)

 

        :-)Holla' If You Hear Me!!!:-)

No comments: