Friday, July 6, 2007

"Hope"

...... As humans, sometimes all we have is "hope". It is the filament that sometimes helps us keep this tentative hold on something we call "life". Look, the world will never work the way that we want it to, sometimes, something will "slip" in the "cosmic halls of what is right", and for awhile, things will go our way. It doesn't happen often enough, true, but it does happen. I like it when things slip...in that instant, I have a chance to make things work for me...in that instant, I am finally "in control", if only for a little while.


"Hope" is our lifeline. "Hope" is what drives us to keep on going. "Hope" is why we try so hard to do the things we do. Good, bad, or indifferent, "hope" is the human way. If there is no "hope", then what is there? Chaos, mayhem, and anarchy; then, only the darkness presides. Never give up "hope".

 

      A man called "Yeats" once wrote something that I kind of remember, I think it went like this..."the center does not hold, things fall apart", or close to that. Yes, sometimes things do fall apart, but in that melee, there "hope" will rise up, and help to repair the "center". "Hope" IS THAT CENTER. It is able to come back together only because of "hope".

 

          ;-)Holla' If You Hear Me!!!;-)

 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed that today...this very minute.  Thank you.  

I have to admit I wasn't sure it wasn't going to have shitty ending.
Mz Jean