Friday, July 6, 2007

At Last!

 Finally, I got this damnable machine together! Believe me, if you can put one of these together, you don't need it! I am accustomed to building cars, motorcycles, trucks, you name it. But this thing....this thing is perplexing. I'm sorry, that is the only word that I could think of. Your first, and best work-out is getting the thing together. I was only stumped a couple of times, but that was because of certain things being damaged in shipping. Not alot, just enough to keep them from fitting together right. Luckily I own several "persuaders"!(You know, hammers, torches, pry bars...etc.)

 

            Jean, glad I could help. And, for the record, not EVERYTHING I write has a bad ending...LOL. Listen, someone, somewhere loves you(me and the family, for starters). Ok, enough of that.  You know to "HOLLA" if you need me.

 

             Now, for the rest of you "minions"...I will post those measurements either later tonight, or tomorrow. I will also try to update you daily on my work-outs. You know, how long, what kind, etc. What was that? Now, now, you can't have THAT measurement....let's just say that I haven't had any complaints....LOL. Be good, all of you. And if you can't be good, then for pity's sake, don't name it after me!!!!!

 

        ;-)Holla' If You Hear Me!!!;-)

No comments: