Thursday, July 5, 2007

What Hath God Wrought?

 Well, my Bowflex came today...sort of. It seems that the only box with the nuts, bolts, and washers was left out. Oh well, shit happens.  I will still post my "measurements" before I start to use the machine. There is no way that I would leave you out of this. Win, lose, or draw, I am keeping you informed. Good or bad, right or wrong. You will be along for the ride.

 

          Now, I refuse to "fudge" the numbers. I want real results, not someone's dream results! I will check in after six week's worth of work, and see the results. And don't worry about me working out wrong, they(Bowflex) sent me a DVD, and a large book on just what to do. Some of the exercises aren't for me, but most are. Let's see just what happens, ok?

 

          Well, I had BOTH grandchildren today. Talk about a handfull! This has been one long day! I am looking forward to my oldest's birthday this Saturday! Drinking, pig-cooking, and playing with the young'uns! What more could a crusty old bastard like me ask for? Not much, I'll tell ya'! Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

 

                :-)Holla' If You Hear Me!!!:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You get out of it what you put into it....take it slow at first...then add more resistance....5 to ten reps to start.....three days a week....20 minutes a day....picture in your head how you want to look....then go for it....good luck and don't give up...it takes commitment.