Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Who Cares?

 So, I was reading the news, and it seems that Bill Gates isn't the richest man anymore. Turns out, there is some telephone magnate in Mexico that is worth $67.8 Billion. There was a poll beside the information that gave you these three choices, 1) I am surprised,2) I am greatly surprised, and 3) I am not surprised. I declined the poll, because there was no fourth choice..."I really don't give a fuck"! I guess it was just an oversight, huh?

 

     As I write this, I am drinking my favorite beverage...that's right, BEER. I love beer. I have certainly drank enough of it in my lifetime! Will I still drink it when I have my Bowflex machine? Yes, occaisionally. The only way to get me to give it up completely is to bury me in the ground. And why not? People have drank beer for more than 2,000 years. I happily join that crowd. I don't need to get drunk, I just need a few to take the edge off. You try living with pain everyday for most of your life. Go ahead, I'll wait...or not.

 

           Tomorrow is my 25th anniversary. Too bad only about 23 of those were good ones. Well, I guess everything comes to an end. You can't have everything, and all that good shit. So what if I am in a sex-less marriage? Maybe it will get better, but I just don't see it. Leave it to a woman to fuck something good up! I always figured it would be me to fuck it up. It just seems in my lifetime that I manage to fuck up everything. Not this time...it was all her! Fuckit, I say. Shit happens. Oh well, "que sera sera".

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: