Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Wonder of it All

 A warrior prepares for battle...part of that preperation also includes the acceptance that death could come. I prepare as such. People ask why I don't believe in God. I watched God die a little every day as I grew up. I guess I finally finished Him off the first time  I stuck a dirty needle in my arm, or with my first joint, or maybe my first acid tab. Whatever did it, He died a long time ago.

 

           Now, with a heart as broken as they come, I prepare for battle, maybe my last. I will bow to no man, nor woman. I will have retribution; no, there will be a Reckoning. Nothing less will suffice. Blood for Blood my heart cries out! I have been hurt enough in my life. There shall be no more. Ever. I hope my children and grandchildren can begin to understand this as time passes. Destiny awaits.............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are things you can do legally John....don't throw your life way over a this stupid act.

Anonymous said...

I can't do anything else...it has to end this way..........

Anonymous said...

Hello John,
|I also drive a very big 6 cylinder bike and have been biking since I boughtmy first one in 1972 after I got hired by AMC/ Chrysler.  I am sorry for your hardship and trauma in life--although I don't know the whole story.  I have had a super active life including two years in Vietnam as a door gunner- helicopter- US Army: 68-70 and 30 years at Chrysler and a few divorces.   I didn't want or plan things this way, but as you say,  "shit happens."
   I know from reading someof your blog that we will NOT agree on certain issues,
yet, as |I had a hard head and myopic mind, a few things that happened in my life of 58 years changed me for the better.
   Please take / make the time to check out my own AOL Blog / Journal :

Tom Schuckman                                                                                                                  
Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 1968-70                      
http://journals.aol.com/tschuckman/OldSoldierToms.Journal/
"Iron Sharpens Iron" -- Proverbs 27:17
                 
"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the TRUTH ? ---Galatians 4:16