Saturday, August 26, 2006

"Let's Talk About Sex, Baby"....

     How much sex is too much? Is there any such thing? My wife thinks so. I say I want sex at least three to four times a week....she says "No". Now, I am a fairly healthy 46 year old male, and all of you know of my background. I don't think these are unreasonable "goals" to be met by one's wife.

 

           However, "one's wife" thinks once a month is suffcient for sex at this age! Once a month? I think even Moses did better than that!  "One's wife" swears that she isn't giving it up somewhere else(yank-yank), if that is true, then there must be something wrong with her! Do all women do this? Will she keep me busy when she finally hits Menopause? Could it get any worse?

 

           I know that being married can be tough, but to go through life with the blue-ball syndrome is just crazy! I must also say here that I am not the type of person to force her to do anything. Once she says no, or just goes to sleep, then it is pretty much over for me. I am also not the kind of person to beg, either. I will try to "romance" her, but it seldom works.

 

          It's not like she comes home and starts cleaning the house, either. I do all of that stuff, and see to it that she has hot meals waiting for her. All she does here at home is wash the clothes....I am forbidden from ever touching a washing machine again.  Some green shirts came out orange once, so I have to leave the washing to her.

 

        Ladies? Comments, questions, harsh remarks? Let's hear them. Oh, she is only a couple of years younger than myself.

 

             Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I had to comment. I am older than my man and I can't ever get enough sex. Matter of fact, I wish I got it more that twice a week. Once a day would be a good start...:)