Monday, August 7, 2006

Now, Now

      "Not all stepdads are mean, I know that. But a man who has no kids of his own doesn't really care about the kids of the woman that he is fucking! It sounds harsh, but it is the truth. My only consolation? There is none! How could there be

________________________________________________

        This is a quote from my last entry....I thought I made it painfully clear that NOT ALL STEPDADS ARE  THE ASSHOLE, WORTHLESS, PIECES OF SHIT that mine was. I have known people with step-parents who were VERY GOOD to them. If you quote me, please do it right. The next line DOES NOT apply to those good people out there. So, chill out. We all know that I rock hardest, and I ALWAYS give credit where credit is due! I short no one, and hope that my readers will tell me if I do.

 

           Now my daughter came in and de-railed my train of thought. You get my meaning, right?

 

 Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get your meaning. I wasn't all hot, I am chilled as always. I just left that one line contradicted the other, thats all. Had to let you know how I felt :)