Thursday, August 24, 2006

Guilty, or just another Kook?

    John Mark Karr...guilty of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, or just another attention-seeking nut? Here is my take on it. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion, or my theory, at best, and just an un-educated guess at worst.

 

          This child was not killed by her mother. I give two reasons for this. People who spend as much time and money as her mother did grooming her for stardom rarely ever hurt these children! I said RARELY, not NEVER, there are exceptions to every rule. My second reason is this; Mrs. Ramsey died in June of this year. If she killed her(JonBenet) she would have told before she died. People usually want to save their soul before they die, hence, they start confessing anything they ever did wrong in their life!

 

            No such confession will EVER come from me. I would have to know about three weeks before I died to clear my soul!!!!!!  Most of my sins have just stopped short of murder and rape, and kidnapping, and I am not quite sure about that last one...hahahahahaha. Oh, well, better luck in the next life! But, I digress.

 

        John Mark Karr(sp?). This guy just gives me the creeps. That is not an esay thing to do, either. I have been around some nasty people before, and I got to tell ya, this guy just sends shivers down my spine! There is also the matter of the lady in California who has these "alleged" recordings made of the guy talking five years ago. Five years is a long time to hang on to the reported tapes of the murderer of a small girl.

 

          Why didn't she take these purported tapes of the "killer" to the police back then? Is this guy guilty, or just creepy? I have no idea. This is one of the most screwed up cases of all times. I don't think we will ever know just WHO did this.

 

            Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: