Saturday, August 5, 2006

While We're on the Subject...

 Since we brought up the subject of asshole redneck truck-drivers, let's talk about that quintesential piece of shit known as my stepdad! Ahhhh, now here is a real piece of humanity, folks! Listen closely as I spin my magic web! All true, of course!

 

          This redneck piece of shit used to come home and lay a blanket in the floor, and lay on it. So, ok, that wasn't too bad. However, he used to tell us to bring him a jar to piss in. That's right, a quart Mason jar to lay in the floor and piss in! Most of you DO KNOW that I had a little sister, right? Now you are getting the picture!

 

          This was not his only "talent", not by a long shot! To be nice, let's just say that "flatulence" was another one of his "talents"! If you don't know the word, then look it up! He was very loud, and very stinky at this talent. Oh, what a prize this asshole was! Oh, yeah, pun intended!

 

            But wait, there's more! he seemed to enjoy asking me at the age of six if I was "getting any"; refering to sex. At six years old! Then he would make me strip, and laugh at my "little pee-wee".  Then he would haul his out to show off! Nice guy, huh? I hope he gets prostate cancer! That would be a fitting end for that piece of shit! I can't even come close to telling how much I hate his ass!

 

            I have NEVER liked killing, or anything to do with it, but I think a few bullets in this case would be justified. Once, when I had done something to piss him off, at the age of five, he slapped me so hard that I slid across the hardwood floor, and hit a heating vent with my arm. I still havee the scar...it runs from my wrist to my elbow. Medical attention for this wound? Some gauze soaked in kerosene, and taped to my arm. He called it "growing up tough". I guess it worked, he won't come within 100 miles of me now!

 

           Not all stepdads are mean, I know that. But a man who has no kids of his own doesn't really care about the kids of the woman that he is fucking! It sounds harsh, but it is the truth. My only consolation? There is none! How could there be!?

 

                   Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ with you on your last statement. My husband has no kids of his own and will never have any. He treats my kids with respect, love and discipline. Not all step dads are an ass.